part numbers

Mr. Bell,
I am glad that you can help with these years of
Imperials. Do you know if the parts for the 1955 were
set up in the same manner.  Also do you know if the
shocks and u-joints are the same for the 55 and 56.
RC  Billings, Montanaaaaa

PS-  The off line question about the trans knock was
the torq converter bolts being loose.  RC

 --- W Bell <cbody67tx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I just
checked my July 1, 1972 edition of Chilton's

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/

http://au.movies.yahoo.com