Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Pictures of my Imperial 1993

--- Laurent Daudelin <laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Finally, I was able this weekend to clean wax and
> polish my Imperial
<http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/~laurent/imperial/imperial.html>

Laurent -- THANKS for sharing these great pictures of
your Imperial!

I had the chance to drive several of these cars in the
early '90s when they were new, and always enjoyed them
(wish I could have bought one back then!).  The
interiors are incredibly comfortable and luxurious,
and the ride is quiet, smooth, and completely
Imperial.  The 3.8 V-6, while not possessing the "fire
breathing dragon" power of the Imperials of earlier
days, is quite adequate for the car, and certainly
provided power and performance comparable to any other
American luxury car of the early '90s.

And as someone else noted, it's always nice when
members share pictures and stories about their cars!
So thanks for posting these pictures of your Imperial.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron