Daudelin
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 9:26 PM
To: Imperial Club
Subject: IML: Pictures of my Imperial 1993

Finally, I was able this weekend to clean (using Mother's clay bar,
although it seems that not much was picked up), wax and polish my
Imperial and, while keeping it in the garage, waiting for the rain to
stop, I was finally able to take good pics of it in front of the garage.

They are at:
<http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/~laurent/imperial/imperial.html>

If the club's webmaster wants to put them on the club's site, I'd be
happy to provide the pictures.

Opened to comments...

-Laurent.
====
Laurent Daudelin   AIM/iChat: LaurentDaudelin
<http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
Logiciels Nemesys Software
mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx