'73 idler arm (WARNING: New Yorker mentioned!)

'73 idler arm (WARNING: New Yorker mentioned!)

Hello, list,

The right-side idler arm on my '73 LeBaron is VERY wobbly, so I suspect the
left side arm is worn too. The archives contain posts recommending use of a New
Yorker idler arm and posts that caution against same. As the only source for
the part seems to be Rare Parts and the price seems to be about $200/side, I am
strongly tempted to at least try the "lesser Mopar" part. I would really like
to hear some solid anecdotal results before I do, though.

Thanks in advance!

Jay King
Meridian, Mississippi

Honey Gold 1973 LeBaron 4DHT