Imperial Keys

I have been working on a Model T this weekend, and it is a "brass era" car with what else, but brass all over it.

My thumb is pretty sore from polishing, but I have a new appreication for how good that metal can look, as I'd only really experienced it with non-tarnishing really tacky furniture previously and didn't much care for it.

This newfound expertise in brass polishing made me remember that the keys for my 1964, which are OEM, are brass.  I used some brass polish on them and my keys went from dull to brilliant and golden in a few moments.  They also aquired an incredibly smooth  finish that was actually pleasant to touch.  Probably too heavy on the brass polish fumes today, but that's the news from my end.  Make your keys fit your car without any cutting in just minutes!