Nicknames

My father affectionately called his '68 sedan "that monstrosity of a car."

K.

James  wrote:

"Ah yes, car nicknames.  My NYB has been called several things:
the beast
the black bomb
the NYBeater
Norbert (not by me)
Smokey the gasoline bandit
and E.D., short for Environmental Disaster (nobody, although I'm sure
some would try, could possibly argue that the gas guzzling power of a
440 is environmentally friendly, hehe)"