1976 NYB St. Regis For Sale

This 1976 NYB St. Regis is for sale near me.  Please let me know if you are
interested as the owner wants it gone soon.  The car has a 440 and all the
other features you would expect, including ATC.  The owner says everything
works, including the bent power antenna.  The owner will accept $1000 CDN
for the car.  I will assist in any way I can to anyone interested in buying
this car.

http://imperial.point2this.com/misc/CarStuff/1976NYB_Coupe_in_Beausejour/