Biggest Imperial. Who Gives A Hoot?

Hi Bill,
   I understand on the one hand how the size of
imperials and whether they fit in garages is an issue
for most folks on the IML when buying or renting a
house.  I am not sure discussing it changes anything
and after people saying
"yes I need a big garage too" I don't see much more
relavent info the is to be gained by us all.
BUT...........
Then it led to the Size doesn't matter sexual inuendo
x rated messages, then the government of the US is
controling us and those dang (liberals/conservatives
You choose which is evil to you) are the problem, then
the biggest car was the caddy limo and which model
caddy is using the jump seats, then the bugatti royale
was the biggest World car or are we only talking US
car, then it never ends!

Yes people can "just press delete" but when you are
deleting 100 messages a day on a dialup internet
connection and it ends up taking all 600+ people 2
hours to read the days non imperial messages,
they say the heck with this and leave the list and
then we all lose because that persons wisdom and
support is gone, often for good because they do not
have 2 hours a day to "just press delete"

You are correct that the messages do not have to be
maintenance of you Imperial but they do need to deal
with imperials.

Since you posted your message to the whole list, I am
replying to the whole list but I do not want to drag
this out on the mailing list.
So,
If you or anyone else want to discuss this further,
please write me privately or the admin team members
and we can continue the discussion of appropriate
topics without adding to the non Imperial problem.
Jeff ingraham
Moderator