Free 72 parts

Doing some supper cleaning and found some parts left over from my 73/72
days.  I have a very decent grill for a 72 with presentable bumpers and
the gravel pan.  The eggcrate grill is very nice including the headlight
covers.

Also have a hood that is not bad and a left rear door.

These are FREE to the first person who emails me privately.  They MUST
be picked up in Huntsville Alabama.  I will NOT crate and ship, just
don't have the time.

If no one wants them, they're going to the scrap yard.

Kerryp
Imperialwheelingmachines.com
begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard