Service Booklets

Questions regarding anything on our club website can be directed to the folks that maintain the website via the "Contact Us" buttons on the website.  We're always happy to help any way that we can.

We are in the process of finding, aquiring, scanning, and posting all MTSC service booklets. We don't have them all and this has been an ongoing project for many years now.  We add them as we find them and are always grateful when people donate or loan ones that we don't have.  That goes for any other service or marketing material relevant to Imperial that would go with the theme of the website.

FYI, the MTSC service training booklets that sparked this query are located here:

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/Master/index.htm

Items in blue are complete and available.

-Kenyon Wills
OIC Website Volunteer Group

GKitterma@xxxxxxx wrote:
Need help looking in the following Master Technicians Service Booklets.
089 "Powerflite Transmission Maintenance< Upshift Pattern" April 1955 Volume 08 #05

102 "Carburetor Service" May 1956 Volume 09 #06

104 "Air Conditioning" July 1956 Volume 09 #08

Not being able to open these on line, I'd appreciate any suggestion as to how to get to the information. This probably is not of interest to most members on the list. Sorry for that. How is this sort of question best handled?

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"