CD player questions

First, I'm still looking for a CD player in my Imperial 93, an Infinity one,
but not a Gold one.

I found somebody that has a few for a reasonable price. However, he says
they have problems at playing CDRs. I had an old Oldsmobile CD player in my
previous car and I found that if I burned the CDs at slower speed, it would
play them. Can I assume the same for the Infinity CD player, obviously the
first generation of those players? Anybody has one of those and can confirm
they can play CDRs? Most of my CDs these days are CDRs, so I thought I would
ask.

Second, I still haven't found what prevent me from removing the trim panel
around the instrument cluster and the radio. I did remove 4 screws at the
top of the panel and 2 at the bottom, but there is still something holding
it in the middle and I'm afraid I will break it if I pull too hard.

Anybody has a trick?

Thanks!

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx