'52 and '60 for sale in San Jose

Hello, fellow Imperial enthusiasts --

I saw a posting on craigslist.org for a company that has two Imperials for sale.  Since it's a commercial posting I did not bother asking permission to notify the list.  Here's the link for info -- http://www.ufixem.com

The name says it all.  Both these cars are pretty rough.  Full details on and many photos on the web site.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial