From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: IML: lead additive

> I'm not a chemist, but I think it is a waste. Lots of folks here have
driven their Imperials on unleaded gas for a long time and had no trouble.
If the car doesn't run right, or spark knocks there is something else wrong
that needs to be fixed.

> Paul
>
> In a message dated 5/24/2004 11:48:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
abungaro@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > I own a 67 Crown convertible
> > Does anyone know if adding a lead additive (into a full tank of gas)
everyother fill up or or once in a while is helpfull or beneficial for the
engine and or performance?? Is it good--or is it just a waste?