From: Hugh & Therese [mailto:hugtrees@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 9:36 PM
To: Imperial Mailing List
Subject: IML: Biggest Imperial?

I doubt if we will resolve the biggest American production car issue here.
In passing, at a local Mopar show a guy brought in an enormous Chrysler
sedan which was way longer than my 58.  It was from the late 70s, I think.
But, more to the point, which is the biggest Imperial?  I guess there could
be a variety of ways to consider this.  There is length, width, height and
weight to be considered.  I imagine the predominate statistic would be
length, but the others are not insignificant.  I would not be surprised if
the winner came from the 1920s.  Some of dem cars was big.

Hugh