Largest Imperial

I'm not sure which Imperial is the largest, but would have to agree with Hugh that the earlier models were probably the longest and widest built. To me, my 1959 Imperial is the largest car I have ever driven in my life, or probably ever will drive. When I first got it I would always stay well to the left hand side of the lane, since I was afraid of side swiping parked cars. Now I know why those curb feelers were so popular in the 1950's! I have never attempted a parallel park in my Imperial yet, but if I did it would have to be a double long space.

Bill '59 Crown still in the hospital