Sunoco GT-100

Well, I just filled up with GT-100 so $90 and just short of 21 gallons later (that's right, $4.299 a gallon) the tank is full!  I don't think that's so bad, I've paid that much to fill ordinary cars in Europe so I'm not going to complain if I do it once in a while for the Imperial.  I'm fortunate that I have a Sunoco gas station about 25 miles away from me here in Northern NJ so now that it's nice I thought I'd give the Imperial a treat.  It was nice not to hear a knock even under full throttle acceleration.

Carl