'64 Imperial convertible in Clearwater - CONTACT ME FIRST!

'64 Imperial convertible in Clearwater - CONTACT ME FIRST!

If anyone is interested in this car, please contact me first so that I may share a 'few points of interest'.  I know quite a bit about the car as the last owner contacted me when he bought it in Texas and had it shipped here.  Again, contact me first before seriously considering the kind of money those people in Florida are trying to get for the car.  It's nice but not worth anything like that (IMHO)!!!

Greg McDonnell
(seen it, driven it, know its problems)