'56 Sway Eliminator Shaft

I have both the service manual and the Mopar parts list. Unfortunately the page I need (in the parts list) must have been deleted by the previous owner because it only shows the numbers for '57 & '58. I'm not sure how helpful the part numbers would be, only that someone @ Just Suspensions offered to cross index the number in other of their books.
Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"