Please Welcome Harold Peek

New Subscriber(s): Harold Peek
Email Address is: wheeper2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Norfolk, Virginia

Car(s) owned: 1973 Crysler Imperial LeBaron,Wht hardtop,wht
intr(lether)4-door onBrm

Self-Introduction: Hi Name is Harold,but I like to go by Pete. I was once
signed up with you all before. I'm retired Navy, Big Motorcycle ridder. I
have put a bit of cash into my car,tryed to sell it before,That did not go
to well,but thatis up in the air right now. I have more I can do with it and
may need to find parts and where beter then right here. I would love to here
from those in my area and talk Imperial.   Pete