Imperial wedding

Bill,
I myself, is getting married.  I have a 64 crown and it isn't ready for the road yet.  My intention was to have it ready, but that's just not going to happen. So, I thought it would be neat to have the whole wedding party in crowns to escort us to the reception hall after the wedding ceremony.
Where are you located?
Thanks,
Ken

Billimp68@xxxxxxx wrote:
Ken,

Are you the photographer that wanted an Imperial Convertible as a backdrop for a female model?  And by the way, where is Eaton?  Just wondering.

Bill/Imp, 68's

Do you Yahoo!?