To Richard: Key for Your 1953 Imperial

Hi guys,
I have a 55 and the trunk key is different.  The
ignition key will work on the doors but not the trunk.
 I would say the 53 is the same, but????? Ask Kevin
Adams- kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx, if he has a trunk lock key
and lock.  He has a 56 that is parted.  They might be
the same.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

--- Quint Villanueva <Qlv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: >
Greetings Richard,

> I had the same problem when I inherited my 1953
> Imperial from my deceased brother-in-law,  almost
> ten years after his passing during which time no one
> bothered to care for the car or its equipment.
>
> I received one rather worn out key.  I took it to a
> local locksmith and he made several keys for me all
> of which fit the ignition.  It was a simple task for
> him to do.
>
> I have never had the need to lock my trunk so I
> don't know if the ignition key fits that lock too.
> Now that you've brought up the subject I'll check
> and let you know.
>

>                Quint

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa