Im hearing from members ..

As most of you know I wrote a simple question asking which of two model Imperials 1956 would be the keeper and which other members felt I should let go of. I was trying to find an opinion shared by most as to the one more wanted.

Instead I received two negative replies having little to do with this and lots to do with my use of the English language (which they voiced publicly, not great way to foster members responses). There seems to be a small group who feel their opinions are the only ones and that this is more English class than Car Club. Even after I was clearly disappointed in their behavior and told them so, there was no apology.

Luckily I received many notes telling me they hate the Superior attitude of some here, and that they were glad I voiced my feelings on it. May I suggest to those who feel so far above the rest (or that their bulbs are so dim they cant get a simple question without attacking the messenger),that they proofread ALL emails to fill their empty hours and feed their appetite for need to find fault?> Then keep the results to themselves.  RJM