Let's Be Supportive of Each Other

----- Original Message -----

Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 23:03:37 -0400
GeoNort@xxxxxxx wrote:

"I didn't have any trouble understanding what was being asked. I don't think
the post deserved the cheap shots by some.
Is there something rotten in the state of IML?
A lot of replies to posts here recently have negative tones.
I for one do not like to read that kind of stuff.
I always thought this was a group of people to foster the love for old cars.
I didn't expect it to be english 101!"
George

Thanks for having the guts to post what I've been afraid to, George. As a
very new member of this group, I find myself a bit "gun shy" to ask certain
questions or share my experiences pertaining to returning my '68 Crown to
"active duty."

As of late, I also have noticed a bit of negativity on the other two
automotive hobbyist forums in which I participate. This may have to do with
having loved ones serving in the military, the spike in fuel prices, etc.
(Yes, I know politics & world events are forbidden in this forum.)

Logistics make this a rather exclusive group. We all appreciate Imperials
and the mystique which surrounds the marque.

Facts are facts, opinions are individual and taste is subjective. To use the
time worn phrase, "We can all agree to disagree." But we seem to all agree
that Imperials are something special....special enough for us to devote both
our time and resources to these machines and their history.

Enough babbling from me...I'll crawl back into my hole.

K.