Hard choices.. help me choose

I didn't have any trouble understanding what was being asked. I don"t think the
post deserved the cheep shots by some.
Is there something rotten in the state of IML?
A lot of replys to posts here recently have negative tones.
I for one do not like to read that kind of stuff.
I always thought this was a group of people to foster the love for old cars. I
didnt expect it to be english 101!
George