Seats/George

Thank you for clarifying that.

Once again I have to admit that since I am not there, I am not qualified to
give very much advice. I will say that I have seldom seem 1960 Imperial
original broad-cloth seats that look that good, in pictures or otherwise. I
almost never saw a set that good even as far back as 1968.

I wish to make a point here. That is that sometimes good original upholstery is
better to have than an excellent reproduction. The only flaw that appears in
those pictures is some slight water staining. Even the padding looks full and
shapely, like a young Jane Russell in a swim suit!

Maybe there is someone with a '60 LeBaron who would like your seats for their
car. They could trade with you so that the worst ones get recovered and a nice
original set are saved. Mine are a different color, and I don't have swivel
seats. I would give my eye teeth for an original front seat that looked like
that.

Again, I can't see them up close, and as you say pictures are deceptive. That
really is a beautiful car.

Paul