New Imperial in the fold!

Hi all,
 Just purchsed a 67 Imperial LeBaron-Black With black vinyl roof and
black leather interior. Tilt-a-scope,PDL,PVW, rear seat heater, Vacuum
operated trunk release and it works. Manual A/C!! Don't know if it
works. Has new Alternator, Regulator,Ign coil,Fuel filter,Plug wires.
At this stage of the game I'm undecided as to whether to keep it or not.
Came with a salvage title-not a very pleasant thought!  Here is what
I've discovered so far:
 Interior:
     Pro-Very good condition leather seats, h/liner,door panels and
dash!
     Con- Carpet is shot and mouldy. Dash has 3 "factory"? holes above
speedo-h/lite dimmer(?) missing?
              Rt rear door won't open.

 Exterior:
     Pro- It IS a LeBaron!!!!!
             All there-nothing missing
             All glass is good
              Needs new taillite chrome and reverse lite lenses

    Con- Needs a TOTAL repaint.
             2 small dents
             Lt rear door has previous damage and poorly
repaired-wavy/lumpy
             trailing edge of trunk lid rusty.
             Both front side markers will eventually need replacement
 Electrical:
      Pro:All seems intact?!?

     Con: Nothing works on dash-no response or reverse operation-h/lites
are off with switch in "ON" position
             and work only with switch in OFF!!
             Only rt front window and both vent wings work-all other
windows inop
            AM/FM radio inop-antenna inop.
             Only front door locks work.Elect rear locks inop.

  Mechanical:
    Pro: Engine runs and trans works ( in driveway )
    Con: Engine runs rough.

 More to come,still checking it out. Is it worth keeping? I don't
know-I've always wantea LeBaron but this would be a near resto or very
intense clean-up. And then there is the salvage title!! I hate that type
of title!! Your thoughts are welcome.
 Thanks
Don Savard

--