got my 61 Crown

Hey everyone-  I just got my 61 Crown Southampton delivered to me friday night and what a dream!  I finally have my dream car after years of wanting one and I still can't believe it.  Seeing that car pull up to my house on the top level of a car truck was really something, and all of the shipping nightmares were forgiven immediately.  Talk about a good car, paint needs some help but I knew that and the interior looks new honestly.  Everything works, all the electrical, seats windows, antenna.... I am looking for advice on a couple of things.
1.  The original paint color.  Can anyone tell me which part of the VIN designates the color or however else I can find that out.  I do have a color sheet but I need to know how to find out what my original color was and how to match it to the paint chart.
2.  THe air works, just needs to blow colder, so what do I need to do to get that fixed. Thats all for now.
This car is huge,  wider than anything I have driven, and when you look in the rearview mirror and see those fins you think your trunk is coming open!
I appreciate any help on questions I will surely have
Thanks
Mark