Chatt., Tenn. Event!!!!!!!!

> Hey everyone,
>
> Tony and I are wondering where some of you all (ya'll) are staying
> at the meet.  This will be our first time at the event and would like to
> stay at a hotel where we know or will meet some of the people over Memorial

There is a Hampton Inn in Hixson, TN not far from the home of the Soule's.  I
have stayed there before and found it to be acceptable so will probably stay
there again this time.  In all honesty last time I went most of my waking hours
were spent at the Soule's beautiful home so the motel didn't matter much.

                     Steve B.