'72 Imp.

Hey Jøran,

I'm in the same situation you are.  I have a 70 that could use a new one;
but, I don't know of any reproductions on the market.  It is possible to
locate a NOS wheel; but, that might be costly.  I have had friends install
an auxillary horn button on the lower side of the column.  Is yours (rim)
cracked?  There might be other issues w/ yours.

I would like to retrofit a '69 steering wheel b/c it isn't the Rim Blow set
up.  If you hear of anyone doing this please let me know!  Thanks.

Later,
chris

'70 Imp. LeBaron