Please Welcome Jon Barr

Jon:

Welcome to the Imperial club, we are fairly new to the club, but have been
reading on the website for a couple of years now, and also really enjoy the
thoroughness of information provided.  My husband and I  (Chad is 35, and I
am 34 and we have four kids, all boys) have a 1959, and are located in
Kennewick.  I know what you mean about having friends with muscle cars, same
story here.  But you are right, hands down, the imperial is the Queen.  We
are in Kennewick, and if you are in the area, or if you need some Imperial
backup at a show in the area (hehe), feel free to write.

Chad & Teresa Smith
Kennewick, WA
hemi_powered@xxxxxxx