August Car Show

Hi All

I just wanted to remind all Imperial owners (specially those in the Mid West) that this years all Mopar show in Dubuque Iowa will be held the weekend of August 28th and 29th.  As far as I know we are the only Club of any kind in the area other than the WPC show that has a class just for Imperials.

This will be the third year for our Imperial class and I don't know if it will be the last or not.  Our sponsor (yours truly) hasn't decided yet.  The first year we had three Imperials not counting mine and last year we had only one.  Most club members think its a waste of time but I am hoping it isn't.  I guess we will have to see what happens this year.  Any way anyone who would like more information please contact me off list and I will send you more information either by email or regular mail.

I found it kind of interesting that we usually had one or two 300s at the show but last year I got the club to okay a 300 class and we had ten show up.  All that aside I am hoping to see more Imperials this year than the last two put together.  For more information smt@xxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks

Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300 Conv.