re: brake drums

Somebody fed you a line of _ _ Zub. The original drums for those cars were very
well made. The hard spots are caused by overheating the brakes. To avoid this,
I drive within the legal limit, and always try to pump the brakes, especially
when stopping from highway speeds. Riding the brakes, or romping on them in a
panic stop from 80 MPH will make them overheat.

Paul