OEM Upholstry

I've dealt w/SMS in person as I'm in Portland. They typically will pull
their remnants out and I've gotten some good fabric for not much money.
Years ago, I did have a problem w/customer service there, I think that guy
is no longer there. They have an amazing warehouse stuffed to the rafters,
literally, of OEM fabric. Sorry to hear about the poor service.

http://www.smsautofabrics.com/

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom Sedan

Is there anywhere one can purchase upholstery for a 1958 Crown Imperial or
is
that something that is long gone and have to settle for the closest one can
find now?
       F. C. Claus