Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:57:15 -0600
From: Bob Zubkowski <bzubkow@xxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: re: brake drums

I have used now. They have to be taken to a machine shop to be brought
up to spec. The problem with the old drums are the method in which they
were manufactured. They mixed different type of metal that caused hard
spots which create grabbing when braking. I have sent them out to be
done but if I could fine new better quality drums I would put them on.
Zub