Chat Reminder

We would like to remind you of this event.

What?    Chat    (IRC)
When?    Chat is ALWAYS OPEN, but there are normally people there to chat
with between 10 PM and Midnight Central Time.
Where?    http://imperial.point2this.com/irc/irc.htm
Who?    Your fellow Imperialists - the very people you hold discussions with
on the IML - the very people who own the cars you see on the OIC site.
Why?    Because if you're not chatting, you're missing out on more than half
the fun!

Simply enter a Nick-Name and your Real Name and click "Let's chat!"

OR

It is HIGHLY recommended that you use a good IRC client to take advantage of
all of the features of chat, including playing sounds and hearing sounds
others play.  To get your IRC client, simply click here
http://www.mirc.com/get.html and download the installer.  Install
the application and then use the following settings to connect.

server imperial.point2this.com
port 6667
channel #IML

We hope to see you at chat!