Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 6:53 PM
Subject: IML: The right answer to the wrong question

Well, about the 73 Imperial . . . it seemed I cannot do much with it.  The
asking price is OK but the cost of shipping it is prohibitive to everyone.
I got to thinking about this and wondered why.  If this was a 56 Imperial in
similar condition, I think it'd already be gone.  Or a 68, for that matter.
But, of course, it isn't.  It's a fuselage era Imperial and well, gosh, they
just don't seem to light the same intensity of fire in people, do they?