Green with envy? Nope I wont:D

Hi Viljar.
Try to locate the parts at: Big Dogs-Cars, bigdog1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He had some parts for my '72 imp.
You can also try Classic auto Parts in Trondheim, Norway. Phone: +47
72580000, they have also helped me with some hard-to-find parts for that
car.
Also try out: Northstar Trading, Phone: +47 69368833, www.northstar.no
                  Phoenix US Cars, Phone: +47 33744600, www.phoenixuscars.no
                  Seraco AS, Phone: +47 52824900, www.seraco.no (He has a
lot of mopar contacts)
                  Aarnes AS, Phone: +47 69971900, www.aarnes.no
Okay, try these ones. I may help you finf some more in Norway/Sweden.