¨New¨ 1959 Convertible in Sweden

Your car looks super.  Would you like to put those pictures on the club website?
I am sure that others would like to read about the story of your car...

-Kenyon

Peter_Östrand <peter.ostrand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I like to show a few pictures of our ¨new¨ (800 miles since frame off restoration) 1959 convertible, for once my timing was perfect. My wife is born in 1959 and the car was delivered on here birthday, she really liked the present.

I send more info and better pictures later when I get the top cover (it´s in the shop).

Enjoy:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/teddyfreddy2000/album?.dir=/97f9&.src="">

Teddy & Sofie / Sweden

1959 Convertible  http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1959/PeterO/index.htm