Ink removal on leather question

Title:
Try some Fantastik, or a similar cleaner.  Try it one a hidden area to see if it affects the particular dye used first, but it shouldn't.  Cleaners will remove the oils from leather, so you'll probably want to use some mink oil or whatever (non-silicone) conditioner you are using when you are done.

SpicemanII@xxxxxxx wrote:
Does anyone have a real cure for a grandaughter writing with an ink pen on the leather of my wifes 300M? Gray in color. Those of you with Imperials and stain problems could hopefully have a fix. Thank you in advance, Joe Machado