Parts interchange for 67/68 Imperials and same year Chryslers?

Parts interchange for 67/68 Imperials and same year Chryslers?

Hello everyone!

I've now learned the owning an Imperial means having a part time job hunting
parts. Can anyone tell me if the following 67/68 Imperial parts interchange
with other Chrysers?

1) rear brake drums - Imperial only or shared with Chrysler?
2) motor mounts for 440 V8 - Imperial only or shared with Chrysler?
3) brake line routing/brake hoses - Imperial only or shared with Chrysler (I
ask because I found a supplier who says he has patterns for 124" wheelbase
67/68 Chryslers and I am willing to risk paying for a line set that has 3"
added in the middle to accommodate the Imperial's 127" wheelbase - but only if
all the other twists/turns/gravel guards are the same as Chrysler. Plus if this
works I can share with the list).

Lastly, I found that the HELP! brand has a power brake check valve that fits
67/68 Imps perfectly. It's part number 80190, available from Pep Boys. $2 I
think.

I also recently replaced my valve cover gaskets, replaced the master cylinder,
alternator, starter relay, starter, steering box, installed a steel insert to
repair a stripped out spark plug hole, and removed the entire driver's side
dashboard (all to get the freaking' clock to work!). So if anyone needs help
with these tasks, please email me off the list.

Regards,
Ed
'68 Crown, SIlver Haze with Red leather