Announcing....The Imperial Schooner

Gang:

Clint and I have purchased a restaurant in Ilwaco, Washington and have
renamed it The Imperial Schooner. Our '59 Crown will be our on-site
display when we get it finished (is there such a time?).

Anyways, we invite all IMLer's to come visit and quaff our signature
drink, The Imperial Schooner. Show us your IML membership card and get a
discount on your meal!! (or just tell us who you are!). We plan on opening
May 1, 2004.

Ilwaco is where the Columbia River dumps into the Pacific Ocean. Great
salmon and halibut fishing, lots of charters. It's on the base of the Long
Beach Peninsula which is home to the Slow Drag (right in front of the
restaurant) and the Rod Run to the End of the World (Ocean Park), both
events in September.

Hope to meet you over the summer and in years to come!

Laurie and Clint Carter
'59 Crown

PS As we are moving from the dry (desert) climate of Central Washington to
a costal area, what precautions should we take when we strip and repaint
The Pink Lady? Thanks!