6 volt battery that will crank

Being the proud owner of a 1947 New Yorker Brougham
and a 1948 DeSoto Custom Sedan, I know the problems of
needing a quality 6 volt Battery. Try your local Mack
truck dealer...tell them what you need and I'm quite
sure they can help.  I've been fortunate to find an
1100 CCA 6-volt that starts either of the above
mentioned cars quickly and perfectly. It fits the
Factory tray for both cars but JUST fits.
The last one I bought was in 2001 and the price was
$69.00. Just keep it charged. I own an Optima 12 volt
and its grand...never owned a 6 volt. Hope this helps.
BAS