Please Welcome Lillian and Mark

New Subscriber(s): Lillian and Mark
Email Address is: lillyvine@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Petaluma   California

Car(s) owned: 65 Imperial Convert  .. Black over Yellow... Red Leather
Interior
65 Imperial  4 dr..        Green in Green

Self-Introduction: HI.. I have been a member for about three years.. We have
owned the vehicle for five years We Love it    !!!!!!        I have been a
IML member for about three years.. Just re-subscribing.....   Thank you
Kenyon Wills and Neil Thorpe...For the emails..