Daudelin
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 7:52 PM
To: Imperial Club
Subject: IML: 90-93 Service Manuals: How many?

I've finally found a 1993 FWD "Body" service manual for my 1993 Imperial.
I'm not sure if this is specific to Chrysler, but it seems they must have
multiple, different service manuals. Mine covers the engine, brakes,
heat/AC, suspension and the body. There is nothing concerning the instrument
cluster or the electric for instance. I have a car alarm I would maybe
venture to install myself, but without the specific electric diagram and the
location of the various relays, I can't do it. I've got a service manual for
a previous Oldsmobile 1989 I had before and that manual was 2 times as thick
as the Chrysler manual I've just got and was covering everything.

So, does anybody know what is the series of service manuals I would need and
how they are called so that I have my Imperial completely covered?

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx