Vinyl inserts for 1967 Imperial door handles

Vinyl inserts for 1967 Imperial door handles

Does anyone have access too or know where I can obtain woodgrain vinyl suitable for the inserts on my 1967 Imperial door handles.  I thought this would be a cake walk but no one here in town seems to carry woodgrain vinyl with adhesive (except cheap drawer lining type material).