You say Torqueflight and I'll say Torkflite

You say Torqueflight and I'll say Torkflite

I have never been known as a "speller" so I am thankful for "spell check" and always try to use it when sending messages.  For the life of me I cannot understand why others with my same (lack of) spelling talent don't do the same.  Messages don't have to be atrocities of the kings English.