Dads 82 Water Pump

Does any body have thoughts about a new water pump over a rebuilt water
Pump?  New is $34.00 rebuilt is $17.00 at Napa.

The FSM said to use correct pump since pump impeller must be compatible with
the drive ratio provided by pulley system.  The Napa parts person said only
one pump was in the book.  I did reference a 1982 Imperial.

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854