Hi All, I'm Looking For A 1959 - 1960 Imperial 4 Door Hardtop

Hi All, I'm Looking For A 1959 - 1960 Imperial 4 Door Hardtop

Hi....I'm a new member of the IML.  It's an amazing source of information.  I'm hoping to locate a rust free 1959 - 1960 Imperial 4 door hardtop in number 2 conditon.  I don't mind doing a drivetrain rebuild, but I place greater importance on the overall condition of the rest of the car.  I would prefer a car with its original paint.

All thoughts are very much appreciated !!!

I look forward to hearing from you all,

Marty