8 track vs cd player?

  We bought our 75 Imperial off of ebay..although everything works and drives
perfect..I have a question..The guy we bought it from had a pioneer am/fm radio
cd player installed because as he said his wife didnt like the sound of the
8-track.it was installed by dr. dashboard and the dash was not cut in anyway
for the cd player..the original 8-track radio came in a box in the trunk and
still works fine..
  Does the cd player take away from the value of the car and should we
reinstall the 8-track before we take it to shows this summer?..sorry guess that
was 2 questions..
Thanks Bill & Elaine
1975 Imperial LeBaron
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by tigerpaw.com]