No Subject

   Yesterday we performed the 1st ever maint. on a car..usually we just have
our cars taken to the shop whenever anything is need done but this is
different..We bought our 75 imperial off of ebay and we got lucky because the
guy we bought it from told us everything about the car..even down to the fact
it needed new valve cover gaskets in the near future..so yesterday we took on
the job..4 hrs later..LOL..we had finished and to our surprise no leaks, also
there was no "crud" under the valve covers that leads us to believe the he
really did take care of this car..
  Next week..draining and flushing the cooling system..Bill & Elaine
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by tigerpaw.com]